Associate Dentist (fixed-term contract)
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist (fixed-term contract) - Stroud, Gloucestershire - Full-time
Covering a period of maternity for a year from October 2022
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- 6,250 UDAs at an excellent rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
About Bupa Dental Care Stroud
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. Onsite parking, only 20 minutes from Gloucester and 40 minutes from Bristol.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.