If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Hygienist - Gloucester - Part-timeDental Hygienist vacancy details:
- 2 days per week (Monday/Friday)
- Great earning potential
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Gloucester Practice:
Gloucester Bupa is a friendly and supportive practice with a team dedicated to doing the best for our patients.
We have an open and honest culture aiming to be the best mixed practice in the area with a view to adding specialist skills to the team going forward as well as providing the best general care.
The surrounding area is diverse with a strong NHS list and building private patients on a daily basis to maximise our 5 surgeries.
We have new practice management and a full team of nurses ready and willing to support the team and develop their own skill sets in return.
There is a car park, OPG and denture lab on site with an Endo specialist and fantastic general dentistsYour career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help
provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.