If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Bolton, Silverwell - Greater Manchester
- Up to 4 days per week
- Up to 1,650 UDAs
- Excellent UDA rate on offer
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Within the heart of Bolton, our modern practice offers a relaxing and comfortable environment. We're proud to present an experienced team of clinicians offering a range of private and NHS dental services, offering a range of treatments, catering for a variety of dental needs. This includes general dentistry, orthodontic teeth-straightening options, cosmetic dentistry, including veneers and teeth whitening, and restorative dentistry, such as dental implants, in which we have 25+ years' experience.
We pride ourselves in having a friendly, experienced team of dentists, nurses, hygienists and practice staff, including a specialist in endodontics. We accept referrals from other dentists for implants, hygiene and cosmetic work, and we also offer emergency appointments.
There are local bus routes in the area and we are around 10 minutes' walk from Bolton train station. There is also metered parking surrounding the practice. We're open from 8.45am to 6pm Mondays to Thursdays, and open 8.45am till 1pm on Fridays. We're closed weekends.
- Dentally software
- Parking nearby
- Surgeries all have air conditioning, windows and left handed surgery available
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.