If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Private Dentist - Milford-On-Sea - Part-timeAssociate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week (Wed to Fri)
- Fully private role with established list in place
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Milford-on-sea is a well-established mixed practice based in a little village near the high street, which also overlooks the seaside. This modern practice is established with 4 surgeries, and provides roughly 50/50 NHS and Private Dentistry. We are fully computerised using SOE software and digital x-rays, as well as OPG, Rotary Endo and an Apex Locator.
At Bupa Dental Care Milford-on-Sea, we have two General Associate Dentists, a Hygienist, Implant Surgeon and as we are an NHS orthodontic referral centre, we also have a specialist Orthodontist in practice, supported by a stable team of Dental Nurses.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking
- Picturesque location
- Huge private earning potential
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.