- Dentist required.
- Sidcup, Kent
- Salary negotiable.
- 1943 UDAs available + excellent private potential
- We have a position available to perform the required UDAs before the end of Q4
INDEPENDENTLY OWNED, well established, mixed practice, looking for an ethical, experienced dentist to join our friendly team, taking on a well-established very busy loyal patient pool.
Very recent CQC inspection. The inspector was extremely impressed with the way the surgery is run and no actions required in any area
Part time opportunity, Wednesdays, and Fridays until April 2023
- 1943 UDAs, rate negotiable
- Excellent potential for private
- 50% split on private, 50% split on lab fees
- Four computerised surgeries
- Digital x-rays
- iTero scanner
- Rotary endo
- Two hygienists
- Well established and professional support staff
- Up to date EXACT software including use of Clinipads and the Patient Portal
- Patient finance
- Customer service award 2020
About the Practice
The practice is situated in a prominent position on a busy road with local shops nearby. It is a 15 min walk or 5-minute bus ride from Sidcup BR station. If driving, there is free parking in the local roads.
Loyal patient pool which has been well maintained. The practice is very well managed with an extremely low failed to attend rate.
- Full NHS Performer Number
- PIN Number
- GDC certificate
- Immunisation record
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS
- Clinical references from recent positions held (minimum 2 referees)