What the role involves
- Preventative dental health and the treatment of gum disease
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of professional cleaning and patient clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive renumeration
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- A Passion for continuous learning and development, ideally experience with RSD, periodontal patients, and implant patients.
Modus Advanced Dental Clinic is a specialist referral centre based in the West Midlands. As a practice we have over 250 practices referring to ourselves for our specialists in Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Endodontics. We are also able to offer a dedicated Treatment Co-Ordinator, and Advanced Technology such as microscopes, Intra-oral scanners and CBCT machine.
Our aim is to offer the best standard of care. Listening to our patients needs and working alongside our patients to achieve this.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.