What the role involves
- Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities as reasonably requested
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Dental allowance, and eye care vouchers for VDU users
- Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
- Online CPD funded
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
What we need from you
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Comply with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
Modus Advanced Dental Clinic is a specialist referral centre based in the West Midlands. As a practice we have over 250 practices referring to ourselves for our specialists in Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Endodontics. We are also able to offer a dedicated Treatment Co-Ordinator, and Advanced Technology such as microscopes, Intra-oral scanners and CBCT machine.
Our aim is to offer the best standard of care. Listening to our patients needs and working alongside our patients to achieve this.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team. We are a solely private practice, offer treatments such as implants, gum surgery, braces and cosmetic treatment.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Nurse, looking to further their career.
Please apply now!