Specialist Orthodontist Vacancy
Would you be interested in joining a team of like-minded, ethical team of specialists orthodontists in a brand new purpose-built, state-of-the-art group of orthodontic practices?
This is genuinely a unique opportunity, and all our new orthodontic practice locations come with the safety of secured NHS contracts for the next ten years and being part of the TIO (The Invisible Orthodontist) group with excellent support to generate private income.
Locations with full-time/part-time vacancies:
- Bright Orthodontics - Widnes WA8 6AX (6750 UOAs),
- Bright Orthodontics - Skelmersdale WN8 6HD (11500 UOAs),
- Bright Orthodontics - Liverpool L24 9GB
Our other locations are as below:
- St Raphael's Dental Practice Ltd, 65 Ormskirk Road, Upholland WN8 0AH.
- Bright Orthodontics-Ormskirk, 9 Derby Street, Ormskirk L39 2BJ
- Bright Orthodontics-Warrington, Birchwood Shopping Centre WA3 7PG
We are currently looking for a self-employed full-time/part-time GDC Registered Specialist Orthodontist to join our team.
Each location has three-four surgeries with a fully digital workflow, including an iTero scanner, Digital X-rays providing NHS & Private orthodontic care using a wide range of appliances and techniques.
At Bright Orthodontics, we believe all patients deserve to smile with confidence. The Bright Orthodontics group is led by a family of specialist orthodontists, Dr Raphy Paul & Dr Puthri Raphy, who place patient care and outcomes as paramount. We value and respect the vital contribution of specialist orthodontists as part of our team. Together we are creating a safe environment where orthodontists can thrive. You are encouraged to be actively involved (if you want to) in shaping a well-trained team and creating efficient, safe clinical systems.
We are a practice that values and invests in our staff, evidenced by BDA good practice award and Investors in People Accreditation.
Being part of the TIO group gives access to support systems, Invisalign advanced training and unique courses to help you develop and deliver high-quality private orthodontic care. There will be a high onus on developing private orthodontics with external support systems from the best in the field and investing in customer service systems, patient journey, and clinical care to create raving fans for our service. We will continually invest in digital marketing, treatment coordinators and follow-up systems, and a well-trained front-of-the-house team.
We invite you to be part of this friendly group of specialist orthodontists who support each other and shape the direction of our orthodontic practices.
- Mentoring: There will be systems to discuss complex cases with peers and advice/mentoring from experienced clinicians on specific cases as required.
- Comprehensive Clinical systems, workflow, and templates to prevent medical-legal complaints.
- Monthly journal clubs to keep us updated on the most recent evidence-based studies and any significant articles and Quarterly training days/in-house courses.
- Access to Invisalign training courses/mentoring and dedicated Invisalign treatment planning and Clincheck support system to help you develop your case numbers.
- Efficient business systems and processes and customised patient management software.
- Fully digital workflow with iTero scanners, OPG, Ceph and Digital Intraoral X-rays, Digital Ceph tracing software and patient communication software.
- Efficient diary planning to ensure your time can be best used to help generate high productivity working with a team of experienced orthodontic therapists and nurses, leaving you with time for new private orthodontic consults.
- Well-trained Orthodontic nurses will run records clinics on your behalf, including digital photographs, radiographs, and intraoral scans.
- Each location has 3- 4 surgeries and a records room, allowing efficient teamwork.
- Brand new purpose-built facilities, high-quality instruments, and the latest pieces of equipment.
- Supportive, experienced management team to oversee all NHS claims reporting/Private fee collections/CQC GDPR compliance/HR/IT systems etc.
We are looking for a well-organised, friendly, ethical orthodontist with an open mindset and long-term vision to develop with us providing excellent orthodontic care to our patients and helping you achieve a good work-life balance. Orthodontists looking for short-term/locum posts are also welcome to contact us.
This position is a unique opportunity with the security of a 10-year NHS contract, excellent private systems to help you develop, and the opportunity to work in modern high-tech practices run independently by orthodontists. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to know more, we highly encourage you to contact our specialist Orthodontists, Dr Puthri Raphy or Dr Raphy Paul, for an informal chat or zoom meeting, and we can take it from there!