What the role involves
- Maternity Cover for 6-9 months
- Working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
What we need from you
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Here at Farsley Dental Practice
we offer the latest in cosmetic techniques and can give you the smile you have always dreamed of.
Better still, we focus on delivering dentistry in pain free, stress free environment, taking the worry out of seeing our patient.
We offer all the treatments …
…From regular checkups and hygiene appointments, to cosmetic treatments such as straight teeth braces and teeth whitening through to dental implants and complete smile makeovers. Our dedicated team is here.
We provide dental care and services to people across the local area of Leeds, including the surrounding areas like Farsley, Pudsey, Horsforth Tong and Calverley.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dentist, looking to further their career.
Since our inception in 2014, Dentex Health has collaborated with a substantial number of successful dental practices across the UK and are on track to achieve 150 partner practices by 2022.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.
Please apply now!