- Are you an experienced Practice Manager, with impeccably high standards?
- Are you an enthusiastic people-oriented leader who loves to motivate and bring the best out of people?
- Do you have brilliant ideas to help increase patient and team satisfaction as well as improve practice efficiencies - but feel your ideas aren’t listened to?
If you answered yes to the above – Dartford Road Dental Centre wants to hear from you!
Established over 30 years ago, Dartford Road Dental Centre is a thriving, fully private Dental Practice, in search an experienced Practice Manager who is looking for a fresh new challenge. The successful candidate will take day to day leadership of our growing practice
Many areas of the practice have been transformed in recent years, inclusive of a fully refurbished reception area and the addition of our state-of-the-art CBCT scanner, to further ensure the comfort and convenience of our valued patients.
The successful candidate will be fully supported by a Senior Management Team which currently includes our Business Development Manager and the Practice Principal, who continually work closely with the heads of our hard-working support staff to ensure the Practice Manager is able to succeed and deliver their best in the role.
- The practice offers patients a full range of private treatment options, inclusive of Specialist Orthodontics, Facial Aesthetics, Smile Makeovers and Specialist Dental Implants and Oral Surgery.
The role of the Practice Manager focusses on ensuring that team members and patients are cared for and effectively managed, as well as ensuring the practice reaches specific goals and KPI's.
- You will have experience in compliance and understand the requirements of CQC. You will have access to a full compliance package to help you manage your practice compliance responsibilities.
- Our mission is to provide excellence in every aspect of the patient journey and the candidate will need to embrace this culture. We are committed to continuous development and make the patient the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to equality and diversity, and we will want you to believe in our values as much as we do.
- Working Hours to Include:
Tuesday: 8am - 2pm
Wednesday: 8am - 2pm
Thursday: 8am - 5.45pm
Friday: 8am - 2pm
Saturday: 9am - 2pm (up to 1 per month)
You can expect:
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- ·Special leave allowance to celebrate your birthday
- GDC Registration fees paid
- CPD subscription paid