Locum Dentist - Stockbridge, Liverpool - Part-time
Locum Dentist vacancy details
You can expect:
- £450 per day
- Travel allowance
- 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays for private)
- Busy, well-established patient list
- Potential to join permanently
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
Stockbridge is an established practice based in Stockbridge, Merseyside. The team is long standing clinical team including 3 dentists, one therapist, 6 qualified dental nurses and a practice manager with a clinical background.
- Invisalign training and support available
- Close to motorways: within 5 minutes M57
- Use of on site hygienist/ therapist for NHS and Private treatments
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.