Private Dental Nurse / Ivybridge, Devon / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ivybridge, Devon to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity - 40 hours per week.
- Monday 7.45am-5.30pm, Tuesday 7.45am-6.15pm, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday hours TBC & 1 Saturday 8.45am-1.30pm per month is also required.
- £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years' Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.