Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
Our fundamental belief is to provide high quality care to our patients. We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals with a range of skills to join our team. We respect that the world has changed and we offer different working patterns to support work life balance
- Up to 5,000 UDAs
- Work along side qualified dental nurses.
- Excellent private opportunity for composite bonding / smile makeover / short term orthodontics.
- Work alongside a qualified dental nurse.
- Facial aesthetics opportunity.
- Flexible days and hours available.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day to day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Full range of comprehensive materials available however flexibility to request additional materials if required
- In house private and specialist team, who are on hand to support you with building a private diary and increasing the services you are able to offer
- Marketing support available to promote you and your services
- Flexible working encouraged, we are able to accommodate different shift patterns to suit your needs
- Freedom in running your own diary, you choose your appointment times to suit you
- Opportunities to become an Educational Supervisor and Mentor
- Strong working relationships with the NHS and HIW, ensuring that future changes are communicated directly to you in a timely manner
- Weekly clinical communication sent directly to you from the Chief Clinical Officer providing you with relevant updates
- We have the ability to relocate you to different areas of the UK and Wales at your request due to our vast network of practices
Recruitment Business Partner