Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
Our fundamental belief is to provide high quality care to our patients. We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals with a range of skills to join our team. We respect that the world has changed and we offer different working patterns to support work life balance
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays available - Part time also considered
- Up to 4500 UDAs available but completely negotiable
- Long standing private plan patient list
- Mixed practice with experienced clinical team
- Established patient list and opportunity for Private services
- Onsite hygienist/therapist services available for referrals
- FD training practice
About the Practice
You can find us located at the bottom of the high street opposite the Opticians. We are committed to providing our patients with the best care and advice to help maintain good oral health.
At Chipping Manor Dental Practice you will find 6 state of the art surgeries across two floors where we provide dentist, hygienist and private orthodontist appointments. We open until 9pm on Thursdays and provide our patients with NHS, Private and Plan care. We are proud to be part of the local community in Wotton and look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Full range of comprehensive materials available however flexibility to request additional materials if required
- In house private and specialist team, who are on hand to support you with building a private diary and increasing the services you are able to offer
- Marketing support available to promote you and your services
- Flexible working encouraged, we are able to accommodate different shift patterns to suit your needs
- Freedom in running your own diary, you choose your appointment times to suit you
- Opportunities to become an Educational Supervisor and Mentor
- Strong working relationships with the NHS and HIW, ensuring that future changes are communicated directly to you in a timely manner
- Weekly clinical communication sent directly to you from the Chief Clinical Officer providing you with relevant updates
- We have the ability to relocate you to different areas of the UK and Wales at your request due to our vast network of practices
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
Contact Shona Fagan at: