If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Specialist Periodontist - Wessex Specialist Dental Centre
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
Private Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Lucrative role, great private earning potential
- Build your patient base from over 600 referring practices
- 1 day per week to start, with the view to increase to 2 days
- Fully private practice
About Wessex Specialist Dental Centre
Situated in the market town of Fareham, our dental centre provides a range of private dental treatments to the Hampshire area. With a combined experience of over 150 years, our expert team can provide quality dental care to our patients.
- On site parking
- Fully private
- Established team, long standing associates in situ
- 5 star google reviews!
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as Private Specialist Dentist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358 554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.