- Growth Mindset Associate position in multi award winning mixed NHS/ Private dental practice in Bromsgrove, is seeking an enthusiastic and hard working FULL Time &/ or PART TIME associate dentist to take over an existing patient list to provide high quality dental care. This position is for either Full Time or 3 to 4 days a week (negotiable)
May suit locum
We are located only 20 minutes commute from Birmingham / Wolverhampton/ Worcester
NHS Performer number essential.
Good English communication skills are important
UNLIMITED UDA'S available - High earning potential +
- Principals are FD trainers and surgeries have modern dental Equipment
- Fully computerised using SOE system & Digital X-rays.
- Qualified, highly experienced dental nursing staff with support from other dentists that work within the practice group that have special interests in implant, oral surgery, orthodontic and cosmetic dental elements (Invisalign)
- Hours of work from 9AM to 5. PM with an hour break for lunch (late evening option too)
- lab split 50/50
- private split 60/40
- central decon room
- clinical freedom with help from all associates & principal if required
- airconditioned surgeries
- Hygienist services available to complement the dental work that the associates provide.
- We are an independent reputable dental clinic where the focus is on interpersonal development and patient care.
- Requirement: Valid GDC registration without restrictions and active performer number
- UDA rate negotiable based on experience
- Free CPD: Dentinal Tubules Premium Practice Membership which includes free study club access
- Private dental hygiene services
- Rotary endo available.
- Treatment Co-ordinator
- Itero Scanner
New Road Dental
New Road Dental was built with a vision to provide affordable dental healthcare to the community. We take pride in looking after the dental healthcare of our patients. We believe in building relationships, trust and listening to what is important to them and delivering their care with a team that share the same values.
The Practice was established over 35 years ago and is progressive and family-oriented, treating patients from the local population and those who work in the surrounding areas. We provide a comprehensive range of treatments for our patients including dental implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics.
The Practice is situated in an affluent and desirable residential area, about 1 mile from Bromsgrove Town Centre and Bromsgrove train station. We are 12 miles south of Birmingham with good motorway links to the M42 and M5.
If you require any further information, please contact us:
Office: 01527 872528