Dental Nurse / St Neots, Cambridgeshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in St Neots, Cambridgeshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Part time opportunity - 3 days per week.
- Space; Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- £9 - £13 per hour depending on experience.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years' Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- 6 surgery, computerised SOE practice.
- Practice offers a wide range of treatments including; general dentistry, cosmetics and specialist dentistry.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.