Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Brighton, East Sussex to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Part time opportunity - 3 days per week.
- Surgery space; Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI's & practice budgets.
- The successful candidate will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- 4 surgery, SOE practice.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & clear Aligners.
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.