Associate Dentist – Liskeard, Cornwall – Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice in Liskeard, Cornwall to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Full time opportunity (part time potentially considered).
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- Lot of scope for private dentistry at the practice.
- £13.50 per UDA.
- 45-50% Private fees.
- 50/50 Lab fees.
- A substantial patient list, replacing a colleague retiring after 12 years at the practice.
- Practice has been established for 18 years providing high quality dental care to the local community.
- 24000 registered active patients all dentally fit.
- 5 surgery purpose built, state of art dental practice based in a modern building offering a fantastic working environment.
- Air filtration in each surgery, along with window and air conditioning.
- Large private car park at the practice
- SOE, rotary endo, digital X-Rays and digital OPG, experience nurse available.
- Highly rated practice on NHS Choices.
Liskeard is a market town in E Cornwall 20 minutes from Plymouth. Plymouth is a vibrant multicultural coastal city with its own university and 3 hours by train from London. It is also located 15 minutes away from Looe, a lovely coastal town and 10 minutes from Bodmin Moor, one of Cornwall's designated areas of outstanding natural beauty.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cornwall please visit our Cornwall jobs page.