Associate Dentist / Cannock, Staffordshire / Mon to Fri
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Cannock, Staffordshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Position available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity, 3-5 days per week.
- Flexible surgery space Monday to Friday 9 am-5.30 pm.
- Flexible UDA target depending on performance levels.
- £13 per UDA plus 50% Private.
- 50/50 split on lab bills.
- All private skill sets are welcome at the practice including Orthodontics, Invisalign, Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Facial Aesthetics.
- The dental practice has been established over 50 years and is in the process of expanding and relocating to a purpose, custom-built dental practice.
- The practice has been interior designed to offer that wow factor.
- 6 Surgery dental practice, expanding to 8 surgeries.
- Brand new equipment in all surgeries including Belmont dental chairs.
- Dentally cloud base software.
- Air conditioning, Intra Oral cameras, Rotary Endo, Digital X-rays in each surgery.
- Access to 3D OPG, CBCT Scanner.
- Filtration system that offers 12 air changes per hour throughout the premises providing clean, fresh air all day.
- Experienced principal dentist offering support and guidance along with a professional dental team.
- Dental Hygiene support.
- Parking is available at the practice.
- Practice is a 40-minute commute from Birmingham and is situated just 5 minutes off junction 11 of the M6 motorway.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page