If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist role - Excellent UDA rate on offer
Wolverhampton - West Midlands
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 5 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week
- Excellent UDA Rate on offer
- Up to 6,000 UDA's available
- Saturdays optional
- Great Private earning potential on offer - 50% split on work carried out
- Interest in Ortho, Implants and/or Invisalign would be advantageous
- Friendly, experienced team in situ to support
Wolverhampton is an established, busy 5 surgery practice based in the heart of Wolverhampton town centre.
You will be joining an inclusive, and dedicated team of Associate Dentists, including a great qualified dental nursing team, and support staff.
The Associates are currently offering NHS & private Dentistry, as well as Orthodontics & Implants.
- Excellent public transport links
- Walking distance of retail shops, restaurants and cafes
- Nearby car parks
- Qualified dental nursing team
- Fully computerised
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.