We are looking to speak with dentists that might be interested in joining the Colosseum Dental family in Brighton.
You can achieve estimated earnings of over £25,000 NHS and upwards of £10,000 private potential for 2 days per week at this seaside location.
Like the sound of this, or even know someone else that might be interested? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on 07739 339561 or via email email@example.com – to discuss what we can offer and how our clinically-led team can support you to provide the highest quality patient care – because We Care More.
At our Preston Park Dental Clinic you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book.
We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with Part time opportunities ~ available days Mon, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- An annual contract of up to 2085 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD This 3 surgery clinical is located in the heart of Brighton with great public transport links and a public car park and Brighton seafront is just minutes away.
Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
If you don't have a CV don't worry, just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.