Dual-Site Dental Practice Manager / Southampton, Hampshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting dental practices located in Southampton, Hampshire to recruit a Dual-Site Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environments.
- Full time opportunity - around 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- From £36k per annum depending on experience.
- Travel costs covered - paid per mile.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience as a Dental Practice Manager and have a strong dental background.
- You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; travelling between 2 practices, marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practices, recruitment, managing financial KPI's, managing costs, activity management, developing & growing private lists, business development, I.T, property maintenance, Health & Safety & complaints handling.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- You will be responsible for both practices and required to travel between them.
- Experience with SOE would be advantageous.
- Car parking available at both sites.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.