We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist to join our private dental practice, Hest Bank Dental Care on the outskirts of the historic city of Lancaster.
We are looking for an Associate Dentist with experience, ideally with a significant background in private dentistry to treat both established and new private patients. As a practice we focus hugely on a highly digital patient journey and would like a clinician who can align themselves with this.
We are a highly reputable 5 surgery practice which has been established in the local community for over 20 years. We currently offer a wide range of general private and specialist treatments and this is a fantastic opportunity for a new clinician to join us.
Hest Bank Dental Care is a lovely, modern practice in a prime location with excellent commuter links, wonderful sea views and less than a minute to walk to the stunning coastline.
The Lake District, England’s largest National Park, is a stone’s throw away and we have the luxury of residing in one of the most stunning locations in the United Kingdom. We would very much welcome relocations.
- We currently have 2 or 3 days per week available, with surgery space on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays and potential to do phased entry
- Competitive % rate, split lab costs and a combined list of established and new private patients available
- Fully computerised practice with SOE software, digital X-rays, iTero & CBCT scanners and an OPG machine
- Highly digitalised patient journey, with huge plans for the practice in the future
- Supported by our Principals, Practice Manager and committed Practice Support team
- We are very easy to reach and have nearby parking available
Founded in 2001 by Dr. Kate Lamb and Dr. Mike Jones, Hest Bank Dental Care has grown to become a highly popular private dental practice. We have a very qualified and supportive team who are extremely caring and committed to providing a fantastic patient journey, with a great presence in the community.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Envisage, we would love to hear from you. Please press apply or contact our Recruitment Partner, Elaine Russell at email@example.com or call 077776 508045.