If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Orthodontist to work with us at our well established practice in Gillingham, Dorset.
Orthodontist vacancy details
- Lucrative role
- 1 day per month, with capacity and potential to increase to 2 days per month
- Excellent earning potential - 50% split on all work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Internal & external referrals to support growth of patient base
About Bupa Dental Care, Gillingham
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Located in Gillingham, Dorset, our practice offers a full range of dental services, from general dentistry to implants and cosmetic treatments.
We provide private dental care at Bupa Dental Care Gillingham, with NHS appointments available for children.
- Free on-site carparking
- Awarded 'Bupa Dental Care's Practice Of The Year 2020
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately -
we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving
patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358 554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.