Associate Dentist required at our friendly, well established, Pure Dental Clinic, Immingham. We are well known within the local area with the ex-vendor being in the practice for a total of 40 years. The team are all highly motivated and have different skill sets including an Orthodontist, Orthodontic Therapist and the nurses being radiography qualified.
- Ideal Start Date: Available immediately or can accommodate a later start in line with your notice period
- Days and Hours: Ideally Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays however there is an element of flexibility.
- Excellent private earnings along with a reasonable NHS target.
- Performer number essential for this position.
- Digital x-ray, OPG, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Camera available.
- Windows available in the surgery
- Onsite parking
- Highly experienced practice manager who has been in the dental industry for the past 37 years.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from senior and highly experienced Clinicians.
- Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- High demand for treatment
Immingham is a popular location in North East Lincolnshire. It is situated on the southwest bank of the Humber Estuary, 6 miles north-west from Grimsby and just 3 miles away from the access to major towns and cities including Scunthorpe and Doncaster, and via the Humber Bridge to Hull and York.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2019, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please contact Vikki on 07780147110 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.