Associate Dentist / High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire / Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity 3-3.5 days per week Wednesdays 8.30am- 6.00pm, Thursdays 8.30am - 6pm Fridays 8.30am - 5.30 pm and 1-2 Saturdays per month 9am - 1pm
- Practice can offer some flexibility on days and working hours.
- 3000 UDAs available plus excellent Private opportunity.
- Salary to be discussed at interview.
- Dentist required to offer all aspects of general dentistry plus Invisalign as practice currently has Invisalign Go Elite status and are working towards Apex Elite status.
- Enhanced skills in Implants, Composites, Facial Aesthetics, Oral Surgery, and Endodontics are desirable though not essential.
- Excellent opportunity for clinicians to develop their skillset within a friendly and supportive working environment.
- Practice can offer mentorship and training opportunities.
- The successful candidate will inherit a stable list from the outgoing Associate.
- Associate Dentist must be a friendly and caring individual who has excellent communication skills and feels confident offering an outstanding patient journey to a high clinical standard.
- The position would suit a dynamic individual who is looking for their next long-term role and is willing to grow and learn.
- Practice has been recently renovated and boasts a modern, forward-thinking working environment.
- Three surgery dental practice.
- Fully computerised with access to Digital Radiography, Rotary Endodontics, Intraoral Cameras, and iTero Scanner.
- Treatment Coordinator and Hygiene support are available to maximise time for higher grossing treatments.
- Clinicians will benefit from a clear strategy and marketing plan.
- Practice has been established 50+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local area.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number and have UK experience offering Short Term Orthodontics. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call the team on 0121 222 5640 or email email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page