If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week - flexible days
- Up to 7000 UDAs
- Market leading UDA rate
- Great private earning potential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established, friendly mixed practice with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. The practice offers a wide range of NHS and private dental services including orthodontics, endodontics and implants. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Very supportive team of clinicians and experienced practice team
- Free reserved car parking
- We're located on Stannington Road, near to the Hillsborough interchange
- Easily accessible by bus or tram – the Malin Bridge tram stop is just a short walk from the Practice
- Affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Bupa Dental Care Malin Bridge uses Dentally, software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.