Dental Nurse / Knebworth, Hertfordshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Knebworth, Hertfordshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Part time opportunity - 25.5 hours per week.
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 7.45am-5.15pm.
- £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years' Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment & reception duties.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Invisalign, six-month smile & Implants.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.