Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join a set of high-end, beautiful, modern, forward thinking 100% private dental practices in Barnet, Milton Keynes or Bexleyheath for 2 – 4 days per week including alternate weekends.
The practices have a contemporary ambience comprising of state-of-the-art dental surgeries equipped with all the latest equipment. The practices offer the full array of dental services ranging from simple to complex cosmetic & restorative dentistry, periodontics, maxillo-facial services, orthodontics, sedation, implants, facial rejuvenation, digital dentistry and more.
This is a great opportunity for any budding associate to flourish and grow in a wonderful and fully supportive environment working alongside highly skilled, experienced clinicians treating high net worth patients. You will be taking over an existing list of established patients but will be expected to see new patients and continue to grow your list with the support of a Treatment Coordinator. If you require mentoring on any aspect of your current or future dental journey then this will be provided to you as part of the role by our rich plethora of in-house expertise.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to build own list through pro-active marketing
- High level of success in ensuring cosmetic and Orthodontic/Invisalign leads are successfully treated.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Energetic personality and be able to perform the highest quality of dentistry in the most ethical manner
- Willingness to learn & partake in continual professional development & upskilling in all areas- both clinical and non clinical
- Long-term commitment is essential
- Experience in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign and dental Implants
- At least 1 year post graduate experience with previous experience in private dental practice but happy to mentor and support newly qualified dentists that have not undergone dental foundation training
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.