St Raphael's Dental Practice is a state-of-the-art NHS/Private dental practice located at 65 Ormskirk Road, Upholland, WN8 0AH, with easy access to motorways from Liverpool, Manchester, and Lancashire.
Our practice has had an excellent reputation in the area over the years. This is a unique opportunity for an ethical, caring associate dentist to join our team on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
St Raphael's is led by specialist orthodontists, Dr Raphy Paul & Dr Puthri Raphy. We started this dental practice with a vision to provide amazing smiles in a friendly, caring atmosphere with the latest and the best facilities. We are an independent, family-owned, associate-led, well-run, mixed three surgery practice that cares for its patients and the team.
Our approach to delivering dental services is innovative, high quality, and caring. We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our values and passion for providing high-quality care and exceptional customer service.
Our practice offers:
- Full clinical freedom and support to progress.
- Prompt payments and clear monthly payslips.
- A well trained and efficient clinical support team and practice systems.
- Access to good quality dental materials and choice of labs.
- Modern, state of the art equipment with clean, bright surgeries.
- Dental Therapist support.
- A friendly, ethical supportive team of colleagues and dental nurses.
- Dedicated and supportive management & customer service team.
- Fully computerised with SOE & patient portal.
- Digital radiography.
- Rotary endo.
- Cosmetic dentistry & Orthodontics.
- BDA Good Practice Member.
- Investor in People accredited.
- Access to core CPD subjects from the online portal.
- Patient finance support for private cases.
- COVID safe environment with negative pressure air system within all three surgeries.
- Full support to attend courses and further individual skills career.
- Free onsite car parking with close links to M6(J26) and M58 (J5)
- One part-time permanent position available (1-3 days), 2500 UDA's + excellent potential for private income. UDA rate: £11.00 per UDA + 50% Private + Therapist support (Surgery availability- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
We are seeking:
· A friendly, caring individual
· A confident communicator with the ability to develop a good rapport with our patients and our team.
· A flexible mindset to grow and learn new things, confidence in restorative skills and commitment to contribute to the business’s overall growth.
· Post-graduate courses and good experience offering private treatment options a distinct advantage.
Successful candidates will:
· Hold full GDC registration (without conditions or warnings),
· Have an active NHS performer number (without restrictions) in England/Wales
· Be currently practising in the UK
· Have the confidence to provide high-quality, ethical dentistry
· Deliver outstanding patient care.
If you feel like we are the kind of practice you would like to work with, feel free to contact us for an informal chat or email us with your CV.