If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist - Uckfield, East Sussex
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established 11 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Uckfield, East Sussex.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £5K Upfront Performance Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- Full time and Part time applications encouraged
- 8:30am - 5pm
- Up to 6,000 UDAs
- Competitive UDA rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Uckfield is a well-established and successful mixed practice equipped with eleven modern surgeries and fully computerised Dentally software, an OPG, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, CBCT, iTero Scanner and Apex Locator.
The practice has been serving the local community for over 40 years with experienced associates in situ, two dedicated Dental Hygienists and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff. Uckfield is a mixed practice with roughly 40% NHS and 60% private patients. This practice also benefits from associates with specialisms in Periodontics and Endodontics, as well as associates with special interests in Implants, Orthodontics and Facial Aesthetics.
Bupa Uckfield is based in an affluent area with families, professionals and commuters, located roughly 17 miles from the popular coast of Brighton and with easy access to direct train services from London. There is free on site parking available or within a 5 minute walk you will find the Kingston mainline train station.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.