Associate Dentist / Northwich, Cheshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Northwich, Cheshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration
- 4 days per week
- Surgery space Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – negotiable hours
- 5000 UDAs available
- UDA value negotiable.
- Great scope for private dentistry with the opportunity to build a private list along side NHS.
- Private fees at 45%.
- Lab fees 50/50.
- Dental practice require a dentist that is ideally Invisalign certified.
- Dentist will inherit a well maintained list of patients.
- Dental Therapist support at the practice.
- 3 Surgery dental practice currently undertaking a refurb and expanding to 6 surgeries.
- Inhouse specialisms include MOS, Implant Dentist and a DWSI Endodontist.
- Great opportunity for support and personal development for any dentist joining the practice.
- Practice will also subsidise post graduate courses to assist in personal development.
- Practice are looking to become a dental centre offer general an advanced specialist care.
- Computerised with Dentally, Digital X-rays and Rotary Endo.
- The practice are looking at investing in a Scanner and CBCT for the practice once refurbed
- Parking available at the practice.
- Under one hours commute from Manchester, Liverpool and Chester.
- Northwich has a great town that offers food, shopping and entertainment being located close to the grange theatre in Northwich.
All dentists will be GDC registered with an active performer number and valid DBS.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cheshire please visit our Cheshire jobs page.