Associate Dentist with private focus / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available to start asap with notice period.
- Full time available (part time considered).
- Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.15pm and Friday 8.00am till 3.30pm.
- 3500 – 4000 UDAs.
- £13 per UDA.
- 50/50 labs/private.
- Smaller NHS contract allowing the Associate Dentist to focus on more private treatments.
- Practice require an Associate dentist with a focus on Private dentist.
- Only practice in the town to offer aesthetic dentistry, Invisalign and whitening.
- Clinical freedom and all private skills welcomed and supported.
- A well-established NHS list with large patient base and strong private potential.
- 5 large surgeries dental practice.
- The practice has recently undergone full modernisation including a complete refit and investment into new equipment/technologies.
- Staff room and kitchen facilities.
- Computerised SOE, Digital X-Rays.
- OPG, Rotary Endo, Itero5D intraoral scanner.
- An experienced Practice Manager and friendly and experienced team.
- Hygienist 2 days a week.
- On-site parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.