Associate Dentist / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent family run, friendly practice.
- Full or part time opportunity, 2-5 days per week.
- Flexible UDA target.
- Up to £13 per UDA.
- Private income paid at 50% split / 50% lab bills.
- Dentist will be working with an established patient list.
- Excellent opportunity for a clinician wishing to complement their NHS commitment with high earning private work.
- May suit a dentist who has completed their foundation training and looking to move into general practice.
- Support and full training from on site Principal.
- Modern working environment with air conditioned surgeries.
- Computerised (EXACT), digital x-rays, rotary endo, intra oral cameras and patient monitor screen.
- On site lab.
- In-house implant specialist, Invisalign provider and hygienist services.
- Free parking onsite and good local transport links to Central London.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.