We are looking to recruit an experienced Treatment Coordinator / Receptionist for our well established private practice in Camden. This is a friendly small practice keen to grow and the suitable person must be able to work on their own initiative. The candidate will perform reception duties and carry out the Treatment Coordinator role. You will be the first point of contact for patients exploring treatment options, services, and referrals. You must be able to communicate effectively and show a great level of care, to educate and support new and existing patients.
Job Duties :
- Be customer-focused. and have an excellent command of English, be well presented with impeccable communication skills and phone manners
- Work on your initiative to come up with ideas to increase client base and retain customer base whilst providing excellent customer service
- Billing and maintaining patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Managing correspondence
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
- Have experience in a dental clinic as a nurse and a passion for sales in a high end customer focused business
- You have experience with SOE dental software being a Dental Receptionist
- Good Knowledge of Invisalign, Implants, Veneers, cosmetic bonding
- A well presented, keen, friendly individual, excited to be working alongside a great team.
- Work on your initiative to come up with ideas to increase client base and retain customer base whilst providing excellent customer service.