Smart Dental Care is looking for Associate Dentist to work in HMP Full Sutton on Monday or Tuesday
About the Prison Dentist role:
Surprisingly, delivering dentistry in a secure setting is supportive, and stress-free work experience and you will be helping provide high-quality NHS care to some of the most vulnerable patients in our community with no UDA targets to worry about and a Day Rate and no Lab Bills
Your Team & Support:
- Qualified and experienced dental nurses;
- A disciplined, experienced and structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controller, decontamination lead nurse and practice manager;
- Robust compliance regime and decontamination procedures;
- Managers who care about supporting you and the rest of the team;
- Full training provided for working in a secure setting;
- Henry Schein materials
What are the benefits of becoming our Prison Dentist?
- A great day rate, dependent upon your skill sets;
- No Lab bills;
- No Superannuation or other deductions;
- No UDA targets;
- Emphasis on quality work and Oral Health Education of patients.
Help us to give Smart patients the very best Dental Care!
Tired of the UDA treadmill and wanting an interesting challenge? Want to make a difference in Dentistry to vulnerable adults? Click ‘apply’ now to become our Prison Dentist and start your career with Smart Dental Care!