Associate Dentist Opportunities in Nottinghamshire / Derbyshire
We are looking for 3 Associates/EEA Graduates to join our ultra-modern, multi-award-winning, mixed Private/NHS dental practices, based in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Our practices have been well established for over 20 years and are situated in busy town centres with a great mixture of local amenities and public transport.
The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, along with a really positive approach to teamwork and building long relationships with colleagues. Several dentists have worked in these practices for over 10 years and so a long-term mindset is a huge positive.
Each great opportunity offers:
- Excellent earning potential, 5000 - 8000 UDAS @ £12.00 - £12.50 per UDA for dentists with a Performer Number
- Fantastic renumeration for private work - up to 60%
- Excellent facilities with modern fully air-conditioned surgeries
- Fully qualified support staff
- Rotary endo – Wave one/Protaper types provided as standard for all patients
- Fully computerised - inclusive of digital radiography
- In-house Patient Relations Team and help with Complaints/Concerns
- Practice Support provided by experienced Team Managers with over 20 years’ experience
- BDA Good Practice Member and holder of the Investors in People Gold Award
- New graduates (EEA), and dentists who have recently completed DFT welcome to apply.
- We have 12 years of experience of recruiting many excellent EEA Graduates from Valencia, Bulgaria, Prague and Romania
- We have experienced Mentors and EEA Workplace Supervisors
- We have been training practices for 12 years
- Excellent learning environment for new graduates, with our own Specialist Oral Surgeon offering free hands-on training.
Covid-19: Our practice teams have remained committed and focused on ensuring that our patients are treated in an environment that is safe and effective. The practices also have all the latest PPE and their own qualified Fit Testers. All PPE is free of charge.
The positions available are full-time, however, part-time can also be considered for the ideal candidates. The candidates must be passionate about providing a high standard of dental care with a strong focus on CPD and Post Graduate Education. In the first instance please email your CV to email@example.com