Associate Dentist Opportunities in South Yorkshire / Newly Qualified EEA & PLVE Dentists Welcome
We are looking for 2 perfect team player Associates to join our modern, multi-award-winning, mixed Private/NHS dental practices, based in Barnsley and Wakefield in South Yorkshire. Both practices have been well established for over 20 years and are situated on busy High Streets with a great mixture of local amenities and public transport.
The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, along with a really positive approach to teamwork and building long relationships with colleagues. Several dentists have worked in our practices for over 10 years and have experience of Mentoring EEA/PLVE candidates. A long-term mindset is a huge positive as we invest heavily in newly qualified dentists.
Each great opportunity offers:
- New graduates (EEA), and PLVE dentists who have completed ORE welcome to apply.
- Excellent earning potential – from 4,000 to 8,000 UDAs
- Flexible UDAs available for NHS work
- Fantastic renumeration for private work - up to 60%
- Excellent facilities with modern surgeries and full air conditioning
- Fully qualified support staff
- Rotary endo – Wave one/Protaper types provided as standard for all patients
- Fully computerised - inclusive of digital radiography
- In-house Patient Relations Team and help with Complaints/Concerns
- Practice Support provided by experienced Team Managers with over 20 years’ experience
- BDA Good Practice Member and holder of the Investors in People Gold Award
- Inhouse CPD and Training Days – Free of Charge
- Excellent UDA rates for dentists with a Performer Number
- Excellent learning environment for new graduates, with our own Specialist Oral Surgeon offering free hands-on training.
Covid-19: Our practice teams have remained committed and focused on ensuring that our patients are treated in an environment that is safe and effective. With this at the very core of our mindset, the practice has invested in Air Plasma Filtration Units and Extra-Oral Suction Units. The practices also have all the latest PPE and have their own qualified Fit Testers. All PPE is free of charge.
The positions available are fulltime, however, part-time can also be considered for the ideal candidates. The candidates must be passionate about providing a high standard of dental care with a strong focus on CPD and Post Graduate Education. In the first instance please email your CV to email@example.com
Great opportunity for new graduates (EEA) and PLVE dentists - excellent earning potential - flexible UDAs for NHS work - up to 60% for private work