If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Locum Dentist (Fixed-term Contract) - Salford, Manchester - Full-time
Excellent position within our stunning Salford practice. Offering a healthy mix of NHS and private, with established patient lists already in place.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 4 days per week (Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
- £450 day rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Contract until December 2022
Salford is 5 surgery practice that has just undergone an extensive refurbishment. The Surgery available is one of the largest surgeries on the ground floor, with disabled access. We have a confident nursing team with over 75 years nursing experience between them who have developed excellent rapport with our long-standing patient list. We are situated close to Manchester City Centre and Media City with great public transport links. We have a lot of private potential at the practice and offer treatments such as Invisalign, six-month smile and implants. We have a full-time therapist/ hygienist who will be available to refer to. Salford also boasts a strong leadership team consisting a full-time Practice manager, Practice coordinator and Lead nurse.Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.