Private Dentist- Fixed Term
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Fixed-Term Associate Dentist to partner with us at our Platinum practice in St Saviourgate, York.
St Saviourgate is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 2 days per week- Wednesday and Thursday
- Great private earning potential
- Established patient lists
- Vacancy to start May 2022
- Fixed term to be reviewed November- Vacancy to cover maternity leave
- This role falls under legislation that would require the successful individual to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless medically exempt.
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care St Saviourgate, York
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, software of Excellence, digital x-ray, CBCT machine, and intra-Oral scanner. In-house Endodontist, Restorative/Implant dentist and Periodontist. Experienced longstanding private associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist, treatment coordinator, and professional marketing team.Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
E firstname.lastname@example.org M 07483 443131
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.