An exciting opportunity for a part/full time associate dentist to join a progressive, supportive, independent and predominantly private practice in Tamworth.
Dale House Dental Practice is a well-established and well-respected dental practice serving the market town of Tamworth and its surrounding areas. We are looking for an ambitious, friendly and caring dental professional to join our growing team. The successful candidate will take over a well-maintained list of lovely patients from a retiring colleague, who has worked at the practice for the last 37 years.
Details for the position:
- Net income approximately £120,000+ (pro rata for 5 days/week) 80% Private/20% NHS.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5:50pm (Up to 5 days/week available and occasional Saturdays 9am-12:30pm)
- Up to 2,500 UDAs available at £11/UDA.
- 45% split on private fees (negotiable based on experience) and 50/50 split on lab bills.
- Ideally looking for a candidate with a special interest. Private experience is preferable but it is not essential for the right person.
- Practice currently offers implants, short term orthodontics (QST), and facial aesthetics
- Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham and Stafford with a mainline train station a short 5-minute walk away.
- Large, spacious and modern surgery.
- Help with funding for courses to develop clinical and non-clinical skills.
- Applicants must be GDC registered and hold a current performer number.
- Dale House Dental Practice prides itself on the high-quality treatment and excellent customer service it has provided to its patients for the last 53 years. We have a very inclusive and friendly team which will suit any candidate looking to settle into a long-term role. There are currently 4 dentists, 1 hygienist, and 9 dental nurses and support staff at our 6 surgery practice.
The on-site principals proactively support every team member in their career and personal development. This provides the business with strong foundations to help better serve our patients, but also to positively benefit the well-being of our team members and their career progression.
The successful candidate will join the practice during an exciting period of growth and become an integral part of our team. If you wish to apply, please do so by e-mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.