Lead Dental Nurse / Beckenham, Greater London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Beckenham, Greater London to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity - 40.25 hours per week.
- Monday 8.45am-5.15pm, Tuesday 8.45am-8pm, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 8.45am-5.15pm.
- £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years' Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, leading & mentoring a team of Nurses, overseeing staff rotas, ensuring CQC requirements are met & managing audits, maintaining stock, working alongside the PM to ensure the smooth running of the practice & some reception duties as & when required.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.