If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist - Market Rasen
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established, 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Market Rasen.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Tuesday - Saturday surgery space
- Half days available on Fridays & Saturdays
- Will consider less days
- 6,000 UDAs available
- Excellent UDA rate's on offer - Commensurate with experience
- Great private earning potential
- Joining incentive available
This well-established four surgery practice offers a modern working environment, fully computerised with R4 Software, digital x-ray, and fully Air Conditioned and onsite parking. There are experienced longstanding associates supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. Providing a mix of NHS & Private, and in addition offering Practice Plan and Bupa essentials. 2 Hygienists at the practice.
- This lovely practice has plenty of character, occupying the Grade 1 listed former police station, originally built in 1849. Some modernization in practice.
- Free on site parking
- Long standing nursing and support team
- Local train station - 10 minute walk from the practice
- Near to shops and cafe's
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to Bupa Dental Enhanced Skills Practitioner Programme accredited Tier 2 courses in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery run by our specialist clinical team
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.