If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Ryde, on the Isle of Wight.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Part time
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 2,000 UDAS
- £13.50 per UDA
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
We are a modern 4-surgery practice equipped with SOE Software (transitioning to Dentally), Digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo and an Apex Locator. Our experienced and longstanding associates are supported by a qualified team of support staff and three dental hygienists. We offer approximately a 60:40 mix of NHS and private dental care, and in addition to general dentistry we also provide social orthodontics, whitening and facial aesthetics, with implants soon to be added to our list of services.
The practice was initially established in the 1900s and is sited in a beautiful listed Georgian building close to the town centre, a short walk from the ferry and hovercraft terminals. Free on-street parking close to the practice makes commuting easy from both the mainland and elsewhere on the Island.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.