If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Dental Hygienist - Bangor Lodwig Villa, North Wales
Bupa Dental Care are recruiting for a Dental Hygienist to join our fully private practice in Bangor, North Wales. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside an experienced team with a well-managed busy appointment book.Dental Hygienist vacancy details:
- 1-2 days per week
- Friday / Thursday preferred days
- Working hours 9am - 5pm
- Busy well managed book, long standing active patient base
Our practice was established in 1997 before we moved to our current location on Holyhead Road in 2000. The Practice offers a friendly and comfortable environment, equipped with digital radiography, digital photography and computerised imaging.
We are a private practice and are accepting new patients. We also accept referrals from other dentists – on site we have the latest technology including a 3D digital scanner, digital photography and computerised imaging.
In 2018 the surgery was completely refurbished and boasts a welcoming and comfortable environment.
- on site parking
- recently refurbished
- modern equipment
- long standing team of associatesBenefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Hygienist
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help
provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.