Dental Practice Manager / Bristol, Avon / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bristol, Avon to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity; approx. 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday with one early start / one late shift per week.
- Salary - £30k - £36k depending on experience.
- Dental Practice Manager must have a minimum 2 years' experience.
- GDC registration preferred however, not essential for the right candidate.
- You must have commercial awareness and a good understanding of profit and loss, budgets, finance, marketing for the practice. You will have strong leadership skills, working towards practice KPIs and targets and produce timely reports when required.
- Responsibilities will include day to day running of the practices, HR, rotas, staff appraisals & inductions. You will be working within governing body guidelines ensuring the practices meet required standards with daily, weekly and monthly audits.
- Practice provides Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, sedation and Dental Implants
- 5 surgery practice, fully digitalized with radiographs, CBCT scanner, CEREC CAD CAM and SOE dental software.
- Own parking space available.
All candidates must have at least 2 years' dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.