An opportunity has become available for a Dental associate to join The Dental Health Practice in the lovely North Yorkshire market town of Malton and take over an established largely Private list with a very stable Denplan component.
Malton is an easy 25-minute journey from York and has very easy access to the Yorkshire coast and the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
We are a long established independently owned four surgery General and referral Practice The Practice receives referrals for implants/advanced restorative dentistry and orthodontics, with a consultant restorative dentist and specialist orthodontist part of the Practice team.
We take pride in our commitment to our patient care and our staff involvement and inclusiveness.
Possibility of Partnership for the right candidate if desired.
- Associate required three/four days per week.
- Start date - April 2022.
- Post is 85% Denplan and Private IOS plus approx 15% NHS. [largely children] -This is an established list with a longstanding and loyal patient base, and there is a plentiful supply of new private patients.
- Earning percentages are 50% Private /Denplan, and 48% NHS
- Current UDA value approx £30
- Experienced, long-serving and fully trained staff.
- CBCT/OPT/Intra-oral scanner/Intra-oral camera.
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo.
- Forced air ventilation in all surgeries giving improved cross infection control and 10-minute fallow time.
- All PPE including FFP3 masks is provided and encouraged.
- Access to hygienist
- EXACT clinical management system
- Senior clinical staff are happy to mentor
- This is a great opportunity to join an enthusiastic multi-skilled team in a caring Practice and is a great chance to improve your skills, and your working life.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com, or for further information please call our Practice manager Laura McMaster on 01653 697615.
We look forward to speaking with you.