Facial Aesthetics Dentist
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Facial Aesthetics Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Total Orthodontics practice in Slough, Berkshire (part of Bupa Dental Care).
Facial Aesthetics Dentist vacancy details
- Initially 1 day per week with a view to increase
- Facial Aesthetics only
- Must have a level 7 qualification in Facial Aesthetics and be able to provide a portfolio
- Ideal for someone with current clients and looking to build or work with us to establish this new offering in practice
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- **This role falls under legislation that would require the successful individual to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless medically exempt**
About Total Orthodontics Slough
Established with 2 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Orthotrac software, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding Specialist Orthodontist in situ, along with Hygienist and supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free onsite car parking
- Great commuter links by car and rail
- Central to many Schools
- Close to busy trading estate holding many head offices
- Administration team who offer a professional yet personal approach to patient care.
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow and market your services
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.