If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 7 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days
- Golden hello - £10,000 Bonus
- Full time and part time options
- Up to 7,500 UDA's available
- Excellent rates of pay
- Great private potential
- Flexible working hours
- This role falls under legislation that would require the successful individual to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless medically exempt
About Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire.
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, offering Ortho, Invisalign, Implants, and Whitening. Supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained, qualified professional support staff.
- Local shopping centre
- Train station within a 10-minute walk
- Local car parking available
- Air-conditioned and good lighting in surgeries
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.